You can join Utah Masters online here.
If you prefer to mail your registration, print out the 2014 Application and follow the instructions on the document.
Here are the results for:
- QUAC Ski N Swim (held February 15, 2014) - Results here by event.
- Ground Hog Day Classic (held February 1, 2014) - Results here.
- Sand Hollow Aquatics Center Pentathlon (held January 11, 2014) - Results here.
- South Davis Masters Meet (held November 9, 2013) - Results here.
- JCC Fall Opener (25 SCM) (held September 20, 2013) - State records that were broken at this meet! Congratulations to: Dominique Maack, Elisabeth Thompson, Karen Oliver, Barbar Bolanos-Moore, Spencer Peterson, Jeremy Weight and Phil Cherry!
- Bear Lake Monster Swim (held July 20, 2013)
- Utah Summer Games (held June 21-22nd, 2013) - special congratulations to all those who broke Utah State Masters records at this meet! There were a bunch of new record breakers: Heather Creel, Ellen Cibula, Carolyn Lyman, Lynne Lund, Kathie Villard, Barbara Bolanos-Moore, Christopher Mair, Shawn King, Kelly Karren, John Karren, Kelsey Williams
- Great Salt Lake Open Water (held June 8, 2013) - special congratulations to Will Reeves for breaking the Antelope Island to Black Rock course record which is recognized by the International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame and World Open Water Swimming Association!
In order for Top 10 records to be recognized by USMS, or for Utah State records to be recognized by the Utah LMSC, USMS membership is required to be current as of the date of the swim. (See USMS rule 105.1.4)
Only current Utah USMS members are qualified to break state records. It is your responsibility to have your membership current and active.